Providing an environment in which your employees feel creative and inspired is vital for a workplace looking to break boundaries in their industry.
But a regular office can stifle this.
With plenty of distractions, a lack of space to work, and nowhere to properly collaborate, it can be hard to let the creative juices flow.
Enter the workplace booth.
Acoustic booths are the perfect place to get creative and conjure up fresh and exciting ideas. Here at Max Furniture, we’ve seen this first hand, and in this article, we’re going to tell you just why this is the case.
Let’s take a look.
Why is Creativity Important in the Workplace?
There are many reasons creativity is so important, and here are three key ones:
- It Helps to Solve Problems – Creative thinking enables employees to approach problems and challenges with fresh perspectives. It encourages thinking outside the box and helps to find unconventional solutions that may soon become trusted methods. This can lead to more effective problem-solving as well as lead to new ideas that have longevity and durability and can be used as solutions in the future.
- It Builds Innovative Ideas – Something that is vital to any business planning on moving forward is innovation. If your employees are creative and are constantly coming up with exciting new products, concepts, marketing campaigns, and more, then you’re sure to gain a competitive advantage over your rivals and see great results.
- It Boosts Employee Engagement – If you can provide your staff with a platform from which they can be creative and use their imagination to create great new concepts, then they’re sure to feel engaged. This is ideal for employee growth, as it provides a place for people to show their true talents and really develop their skills.
These are just a handful of the many benefits a creative environment can have on work. If we listed them all, this would be a very long article indeed.
Now you know the benefits of creativity, how can a workplace booth help instil this?
Let’s find out.
How a Workplace Booth Can Boost Creativity
It Promotes Collaboration
When coming up with exciting new ideas and concepts, two brains are often better than one.
Something that always aids creativity is being able to bounce ideas off someone, and working together to build new ideas from the initial concept stages into fully fledged products is always more efficient with a team rather than someone working alone.
An acoustic booth serves as a collaborative space where small groups can gather to brainstorm and exchange creative thoughts.
The isolated, comfortable environment in a booth promotes focused discussions, idea sharing, and collective sessions that are sure to lead to innovative outcomes.
It Creates a Distraction-Free Environment
Whilst it is great to work in a group, some people do prefer to sit down with nothing but their own thoughts when coming up with creative new ideas.
To do this, the environment needs to be just right, and this means limiting the amount of distractions that can put you off.
When in full creative flow, something like a chatty colleague, the sound of office equipment, or the constant murmur of an average workplace can be off-putting.
An acoustic workplace booth is ideal for creating a quiet and distraction-free environment. These booths are designed to minimise outside noise, providing a quiet and focused space to get your head down and immerse yourself in your imagination.
You Have Tools at Your Disposal
Something that can really help the creative process is having the right equipment to jot down ideas and bring your visions to life.
Whether working alone or with a group, having access to the right tools can make the job much more efficient, and allow you to paint a much clearer picture of the vision you are conjuring up in your head.
A workplace booth is often equipped with everything you need to do this, including ergonomic chairs to keep you comfortable throughout your session, and a table or desk on which you can rest your computers and pads to take notes.
Not only this, but some also come equipped with built-in screens so you can incorporate hybrid and remote workers into your discussion as well as presenting ideas clearly.
Other accessories such as whiteboards are also available if needed.
It Promotes Open Communication
When sharing ideas, the last thing you want is for your team to hold back.
It can be nerve-wracking, especially for the less confident or newer employees to share new ideas with the group, and this can be even more hard when in an office where many co-workers can see or hear the discussion.
A workplace booth provides a space that is private and confidential, meaning your staff should feel confident that the ideas are being shared only with the group.
This will promote open and honest communication, and mean any fresh ideas and feedback is not overheard.
Also, if you are working on a sensitive or private project, this is the perfect place to discuss this, especially if clients and customers sometimes enter your workplace.
It is a Relaxing Space
On a similar topic, you want your employees to feel relaxed when in a meeting or working alone to brainstorm new ideas.
Acoustic booths are designed to build a serene ambience that promotes relaxation and reduces stress.
When employees feel at ease, they are more likely to tap into their creative potential and generate imaginative solutions to any challenge that they face.
Free from the stresses of the office, employees can let their creativity flow, and this can lead to not just great results, but also a much better morale between your team.
4 Booths That Are Ideal for Boosting Creativity
So, now you know just what these workplace booths can do, here are four great choices you can add to your office today.
- Bejot 2 Person Treehouse Open – This is an interesting choice, as it has an open plan, meaning you can still feel a part of the office but with a degree of privacy also offered. The 2 Person Treehouse Open from Bejot allows employees to feel comfortable and relaxed, but still integrated within the team, which can be great for sharing ideas and boosting creativity on projects that involve all staff members.
- Askia Kameleon K6 – Askia is known for creating stylish and flexible booths, and the Kameleon K6 is no exception, bringing a touch of flair to any workplace it is added to. It is a private and comfortable booth, with lots of accessories such as desks and tables which make it ideal for creative meetings where lots of ideas are being shared. It also contains a built-in computer screen for presenting new ideas.
- HushAccess L – HushOffice is a leading manufacturer of acoustic booths, and the HushAccess L is a great option for a company looking for a larger space that is accessible to all employees. With a wider door opening, user-friendly door handle, and a smaller table, this is an inclusive offering which will ensure comfort for everyone inside and is sure to spark great ideas.
- Max Calma Pro – The Max Calma Pro is a great booth that is ideal for large group meetings in which teams can collaborate to creatively overcome challenges and build new concepts. With comfortable seating, a large desk, and a built-in screen for sharing ideas, this is a great place to escape from the distractions of the office and let your imagination run free.
Acoustic Booths from Max Furniture
If you would like to promote more creativity amongst your employees, then adding an acoustic workplace booth is a great idea.
Want to know more? Or if you would like to purchase a booth today, then get in touch with our team who are always happy to help.